About the Program
Download the free mobile app for Android or Apple devices to look up discounts. Once you set up an account and identify your co-op, use the app to show your Co-op Connections card at participating businesses.
Contact us if you'd like a replacement card or more information on how to become a participating business.
How it Works
As a TCEC cooperative member, you get discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses. The Co-op Connections card is absolutely free!
July 12: Anytime Fitness
Sept. 6: Merle Norman
- Great discounts from businesses in your community. More than 25,000 local and national deals available.
- Big savings when you shop online.
- Printable coupons for groceries.
- 10% to 65% discount on many prescriptions at participating pharmacies.
- Additional savings on vision services, dental care, chiropractic visits, lab tests, imaging scans and hearing aids.
Using your Card
Find discounts at www.connections.coop/TCEC or with the ‘Co-op Connections’ mobile app. Show your card at participating businesses to start saving. For online shopping, simply use the coupon codes or link provided on the site to save.
Lost your card?
If you’ve lost your card, you can use the one included with the Co-op Connections mobile app or request a free replacement by calling 580-652-2418 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for your business. We’d like to invite you to join the Co-op Connections program, our member benefits initiative. This program gives you the opportunity to offer TCEC cooperative members valuable discounts. In exchange for your participation, TCEC promotes your business and discount offer to members at no cost to you. The program is designed to benefit your business and TCEC members. TCEC’s business owners can provide a discount of their choice to participate in the program. Interested businesses can view the contract and return it to enroll.
Business feature articles
- March 2018 - Whispering Bliss Boutique
- February 2018 - H&R Block - Guymon Office
- January 2018 - Charles White, Agent, State Farm Insurance
- December 2017 - Guymon Heating and Air
- November 2017 - Dizzy B's
- October 2017 - Stockmen's Feed Bunk
- September 2017 - Naifeh's Steakhouse
- August 2017 - Beauty and the Beast Hair Care Supply Store
- July 2017 - Texas County Farm Bureau
- June 2017 - Generac offer by EpicTouch, Northwest Line Construction and Sim's Electric